- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you the contact form. For example, your name, your email address, your phone number, your company name
- Information that you enter you are using the website services.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- For experts and freelances
- Relevant information indicated in your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”)
- Other personal information shared during our discussion, or from third parties such as the companies mentioned in your CV
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Before disclosing personal information to us about another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administrating our website and business ;
- Personalizing our website for you ;
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website ;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communication ;
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested ;
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time using the contact form) ;
- Sending you communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you, especially for projects for which your experience and services may correspond ;
- Inform you of the projects and opportunities for which your expert services may correspond ;
- Manage our professional relation with you
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information) ;
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website ;
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud ;
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website ;
- To communicate personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if requested ;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, customers or prospective customers as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- to manage our professional relationship with you, whether you are a user of our website, a client or a candidate;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section “International data transfers”.
Retaining personal information
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article 2 of this Section and in accordance with European data protection regulations, we delete data from inactive users of our website and services for 36 months.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide or delete any personal information we hold about you using the dedicated form.
You may instruct us to correct or supplement any personal information we hold about you using the contact form.
Transfer, modification and deletion requests for your personal information will be subject to the following:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
- For this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport and a document issued by your government to prove your identify
- Please hide any information other than your name, photo and date of birth
- After we have verified your identity, the documents necessary to verify your identity will be destroyed
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Know more about our Cookies policy.